bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

That's what happens when Spey forgets to take his meds, he starts talking preaching gibberish he learned from some follower of Satan web site, believing it is a direct hotline to God's truth. I think David Koresh was like that. and I see B-G-Z may be his new disciple.

RayR wrote:



Some people just like to throw rocks...

And it sounds like the dude supports throwing rocks at "sinners"...

So it's completely consensual from my understanding.
Brewha
4 years ago
When I was a kid, getting stoned meant something entirely different…..
MACS
4 years ago

I had eggs, pork sausage and Dave’s Killer bread toast for breakfast.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Yeah... me, too. Powerseed, buddy...
RayR
4 years ago

Some people just like to throw rocks...

And it sounds like the dude supports throwing rocks at "sinners"...

So it's completely consensual from my understanding.

bgz wrote:



Gary North called people like you and Spey "schnooks". A person that has no ability or inclination to understand what he reads. A person who just likes to throw stones.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Everything I quoted was from the NKJ Bible or the NIV Bible. Exept for the quote from Gary North who you follow and promote. Are you saying the Bible is a direct hotline to the devil? Are you saying Gary North is a servant of the Devil? Are you saying you do not read and study the bible? Please provide facts of any website that is about devil worship that uses any of the passages I used. Now be specific to the question, you bore false witness against a number of people here in my opinion.
HockeyDad
4 years ago
I remember when Gary North was testifying in the Iran-Contra hearings.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Z, I have been mean, snarky, and an ahole in the past. I attribute that to a gluten intolerance. It could be something else.

What is your excuse, you do all of the above to everyone who disagrees with you. Then if anyone responds in kind your poor itty bitty feelings get hurt. Yet you are often the first to laugh at someone who feels the same way. I imagine that is just who you are.

I work on my faults every day, I cannot help you with yours. Do you think you have no faults? Do you think you are superior to me in some way? Do you not realize we are equals? Do you not realize we are all brothers and sisters?

What is it you really think of me. I am a big boy and can take whatever you say. Just realize I may comment back in return.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Chris Noth has been on tv and in movies for years.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Oh, Z, do you think the Gary North we are speaking is one of the good guys?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

Gary North called people like you and Spey "schnooks". A person that has no ability or inclination to understand what he reads. A person who just likes to throw stones.

RayR wrote:



I call people like Gary North "crooks"... they say all this stupid sh*t to get you to buy their stupid books and subscribe to their stupid membership club to get stupid decoder rings or what ever he gives you then tries to rope you into his financial services and before you know it he's tapping your sh*t from 5 different spigots.

Have fun... seen enough of those guys in my life to know what they look like.

You're probably one of them... so if I said anything hurtful there, oh well.
RayR
4 years ago

Everything I quoted was from the NKJ Bible or the NIV Bible. Exept for the quote from Gary North who you follow and promote. Are you saying the Bible is a direct hotline to the devil? Are you saying Gary North is a servant of the Devil? Are you saying you do not read and study the bible? Please provide facts of any website that is about devil worship that uses any of the passages I used. Now be specific to the question, you bore false witness against a number of people here in my opinion.

Speyside2 wrote:



I'm sayin' that you are a schnook!
You take an excerpt of a quote out of context and present it as a literal declaration by him like he wants to crush people's heads or something because the symbolism in the Bible you don't even want to comprehend..Mr. student of the bible.

North was an economic historian, much of his work was looking at economics in the bible. Obviously, you hate that but then again you've never read anything from his considerable contribution to economics and have no interest. You might have a direct hotline to the devil too, like BGZ since all you seem to do is throw stones at Christians like North...and Jews too, all of which are paleo-conservatives and libertarians for that matter.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
Do I think I’m better than you and do I not think we’re equials? No and no….nobody is equal because everyone is different. I don’t see fault in that and I see faults in myself. Once I even thought I was wrong.

But I was mistaken.

When we’re my feelings hurt though I don’t remember (another fault of mine).

And I don’t give two 💩 about Gary North have no idea who he is/was….is he dead or alive? Not that I care about him necessarily I’m more curious if you’re speaking ill of the dead. Cuz people here might think you’re as big of an azzwhole as me if you are. You don’t need that kinda heat bro.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago
Ya, I only heard of the guy a few days ago... I know Ray is on his nuts, that's all I need to talk sh*t.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
You don’t have a need, you must just be.

Plus you don’t need to explain yourself, brother Spey and I love you no matter what.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Interesting Z, I chose my words carefully so as to not speak ill of Gary North. As to a whole lot of heat, really? This is an internet cigar forum. Big hint, there are only words here. There is no possibility of heat.
RayR
4 years ago

Ya, I only heard of the guy a few days ago... I know Ray is on his nuts, that's all I need to talk sh*t.

bgz wrote:




Yep, yer just the BAD TROLL always looking to drum up mayhem and chaos.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
Words betray intent.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Well, it certainly says something that you inevitably side with Ray. Maybe that is just about me.
ZRX1200
4 years ago
It’s always about you.

Who’s Ray?
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I asked my wife what she wanted for Christmas. She told me "Nothing would make her happier than a diamond necklace" So I bought her nothing.
Users browsing this topic