corey sellers
3 years ago
Have you looked at past events I will top them.
corey sellers
3 years ago
Someone will definitely have to vouch for you. I don't know you and I have been around for a while.
teddyballgame
3 years ago
Totally understood

PM sent
frankj1
3 years ago
teddyballgame is an honorable man.

I just want to repeat that I should stay out of this since I have never participated, but I will suggest that someone repost what participants have reported receiving in past years for the new guys who want in...it can be jaw dropping and noobs should have a sense of how overly generous the regulars can be. It's more than inexperienced folks would believe.

Though I've not participated myself, I was a victim last year or the year before. Eric (madspackler) serial bombed me and it was insane! I can't recall if he sent stuff for 8 days (Chanukkah?) or 12 days (Christmas?) but it went on and on for many days...it was so over the top I offered my first born but he refused to sign for the package.
stinger88
3 years ago
^^corey just topped a bunch of the previous years…that should provide the proper research.
delta1
3 years ago
Apologies to Corey and my CBid bros...wish I could play again this year, but I have to pass due to a personal issue....I will be distracted and unable to give this the time and attention that it properly deserves.
frankj1
3 years ago
if unclear, I vouch for teddyballgame.
corey sellers
3 years ago
Thats all I need pops Thank you sir. He is in
corey sellers
3 years ago
Hopefully I get him
corey sellers
3 years ago
Dam Delta I understand
corey sellers
3 years ago
Everything will go to my girlfriends email so I can participate. I will send her email to all involved.
Sunoverbeach
3 years ago
With all the vouching Frankie's doing, a random bombing would be well deserved
corey sellers
3 years ago
So far I have

Stinger
Sunoverbeach
AkDave
Lance
Jgraz
PhillyJack
Drginc
Teddyballgame
Telecaster

If I missed anyone let me know. We will end this today. Everyone send me your email address and I will pass it along to her.

corey sellers
3 years ago
Also include likes and dislikes as far as cigars goes . Preferred adult beverage or if like something else with a smoke . Also include favorite sports team and shirt size. Any hobbies you may enjoy. Most importantly your current address. Include it all in one message title it secret santa 2022. As soon as I get all messages I will have her put it on her computer and do her thing.
corey sellers
3 years ago
Sunoverbeach
3 years ago
I can't give out my address anymore. Some miscreant keeps using it as a false return addy.
corey sellers
3 years ago
Haha , that dirty bastid
drglnc
3 years ago
Just a bump to make sure those that haven't, see it and send the needed info.

Thanks again Corey for organizing this again! Please also include info for your GF so we can send a thanks, maybe let us know things she is into if not Cigars.
corey sellers
3 years ago
Waiting on info from PhillyJack I will give him a couple days.
Philly Jack
3 years ago
Surprised Stinger didn’t vouch for me we’ve friends for years wth lol sounds like its clobbering time now though….
Users browsing this topic