MrsSledn
20 years ago
Sledn made me do it! It's all his fault!
801217.jpg

Click to View Image174 View(s)

MrsSledn
20 years ago
I have to LMAO at this one still....

Sorry 8Track!


Muahahahhahahahahhahaa
ruggysgirl
20 years ago
Oh my word! Did he strip down to just the boxers, for pity's sake?

Note to self: send 8track some sunless tanning lotion.
Mrs.Tank
20 years ago
What's he doing with his hands?
bloody spaniard
20 years ago
^ Holding his Boy Wonder. LOL!!
golden13
20 years ago
Who the hell is taking a picture of his nutsack, though.
Funny pic. Looks like a good time was had by all (too good of a time for 😎.
MrsSledn
20 years ago
8trackdisco
20 years ago
LOL!

That's Edbug's boy trying to take the crank shot.

Was afraid "The Colonel" was going to make an appearance, so I went for the front door cover.

And I has only about 1/2 loaded at that point. Glad it didn't get uglier.

Sledn/Mrs Sledn............ touche'

MrsSledn
20 years ago
Ya like that do ya 8Track? LOL
8trackdisco
20 years ago
Thankfully, I worked on my calves earlier on the week.

Tanning the hamstrings was on the todo list. Never got to it.
pacman357
20 years ago
Don't make me break out my SpongeBob boxers. I'm 300 lbs. and whiter than white. I'll blind you all!
wvwa34
20 years ago
Where the hell is the cape??? Too cover up that damn unGodliness!!!! I calz em as I Sees em!!!!
MACS
20 years ago
O...M...G!

Don't even THINK about doing that in Vegas.
MrsSledn
20 years ago
Just for that MACS, I will be sure to tell every guy going to Vegas to buy themselves BATMAN boxers.

Just to show you! 🙂
andytv
20 years ago
dude.........we have SOOOOO much in common; I almost always take my pants off when I drink too much.
8trackdisco
20 years ago
Vegas will be warmer. If someone sends me a new, clean, unworn, Batman speedo with a 34/36 waist, I'll make sure to bring it to Vegas with me.

Andy,
The sadder point is I wasn't really that drunk. It was used to punctuate a Batman story. For obvious reasons, I don't tell Wonder Woman stories.
















(often)
gonesledn
20 years ago
looks like baron is haveing a little chuckle at the frontal view
Baron Porthos
20 years ago
Thats because Harley switched to the telephoto lens...
then had to back up.
MrsSledn
20 years ago
LMAO...

Don't worry, I won't say you said that Baron.

hehehehe
gonesledn
20 years ago
dam, looking at those legs all i can picture is he must do a hell of a good job at the chicken dance
Users browsing this topic