tonygraz
a year ago
Yes it would - can you send it to the King or have you lost it ?
Ram27
a year ago
Happy GAFF y'all.......
delta1
a year ago
getting harder to drop in...several times I tried to post and kept getting error message or site/page unavailable...very discouraging...
KingoftheCove
a year ago
Come over to da Free Forum. Interface good, rock solid
KingoftheCove
a year ago
Gawd dang this place still SUQS!!
tonygraz
a year ago
Palama
  • Palama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
a year ago
Sunday, August 31, 2025

Fantasy football draft done. I’ve missed the playoffs for a couple of years, that chit has ta change!
Ram27
a year ago
Go ask Alice for a Taco when she's ten feet tall........
DrafterX
a year ago
😎 Dudes...
Palama
  • Palama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
a year ago
Tuesday, September 2, 2025

William! 🙂
frankj1
a year ago
tonygraz
a year ago
I thought he was banned.
RobertHively
a year ago
Talk to me Jonesy.
Ram27
a year ago
Is there anybody out there...........
Palama
  • Palama
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
a year ago

Is there anybody out there...........

Originally Posted by: Ram27 



NFL Sunday, Week 1, September 7, 2025

Fo’ sure participation has evaporated. Patiently waiting for Jonesy and Drafter to go over to the Escape Pod site.

https://cigarbid.freeforums.net/ 
tonygraz
a year ago
Well, the escape pod isn't as good as the old forum, but at least it works. I'm beginning to think we will never see some of the former members and the ones who have been gone a while will probably not stay with this crapshow for long.
delta1
a year ago
I checked in today...surprise, surprise...it's working...not pushing me to the error page when I click on the "post" button


this will prolly keep me around a bit longer...
DrafterX
a year ago
Delta..!! 🤣
Ram27
a year ago
Bueller..........Bueller..........
bloody spaniard
a year ago
What the hell is this?? I thought I might find you in this unholy mess, Rambo! Tell brotha 8Track hello from me.
Sayonara, all yew saffron faces! MAGA forever!!
Users browsing this topic