lgates5
  • lgates5
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
23 years ago
This is what I want to find under my Christmas tree.

Which one do I open up first?
61196.JPG

Click to View Image186 View(s)

tarheel4lyf
23 years ago
The one in the back on the right
jamesconnors
23 years ago
what a merry christmas and happy new year you will have
godbless you!
Slimboli
23 years ago
... the one that isn't HIV positive.
SteveR@CigarBid
23 years ago
Santa, take it back...please...
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
lgates5 ,

It appears that some are partially unwrapped already. Put patience aside (unless that's one of their names) and start ripping and tearing!

Barry
xibbumbero
23 years ago
One box at a time. X
E-Chick
23 years ago
Are they all yours? Or will you share with Adroomi?
jimmy@ctconnect.com
23 years ago
.... waaaaaiiiiiiiittttt a single minute here .....

I've seen some of these women posted here before ....

.... and I'm beginning to believe that they COULD be 'dancers' of sorts ....

... send the nude pics? [email protected]
eleltea
23 years ago
I love Chinese food.
justforfun
23 years ago
Hope you get your Christmas wish! As I just don't seem to have a "yen" for Oriental women, hope you get them all.
donutboy2000
23 years ago
It's good to see Santa has a sense of humor.
adroomi
23 years ago
Far left, red shirt, black pants, been there! We`ll if you include a brief interlude in the ladies room as romance.

Merry Christmas from Tokyo this week Gates, I PM`d you so check your Mil Mail. Tell `M` and `E` hello for me.

Adroomi
Todog
23 years ago
Was that brief interlude in the ladies room with her or by yourself?
ducati996
23 years ago
Hey everybody, I feel it is my duty to inform you all that Todog has honored the "Packer/Bear" bet in a big way. His excellent selection of cigars included such beauties as La Gloria Cubana, high-end Olivia, and 2 Padron's. My thanks goes to Todog for being an honorable NFL fan and to Brett Favre for winning me these fine cigars.
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Boy, does that picture take me back. What's the current "short time" rate? And in that crowd I bet at least one is named Noi and one Deng. My guess is that the bar is in the P.I. or Thailand.
rayder1
23 years ago
All I can think of is the movie Full Metal Jacket.


C'mon Joe. Me love you loooong time. 15 dolla Joe.
redneck1
23 years ago
Let me guess. Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho, Ho!!!!

Do I win????

Sorry but I just had to!!
kharzhak
14 years ago
LMFAO! He really wanted to find 6 uglies under his Christmas tree? It's quality OVER quantity ...
DrMaddVibe
14 years ago

LMFAO! He really wanted to find 6 uglies under his Christmas tree? It's quality OVER quantity ...

kharzhak wrote:




Oh, in that case then I'll just take all the booze outta there and leave!
Users browsing this topic