andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
19 years ago
You may have noticed I have been thinking about getting another acoustic guitar.

Out of the blue, Buckwheat says......."Hey I have an extra, if you want it you can have it".

Then the bastid tosses some Cohiba Siglos in the case as well.

Well......I intend to compensate BW for the guitar, but I thought the generousity was worth a mention.

You da man Buckwheat!
981431.JPG

Click to View Image150 View(s)

pacman357
19 years ago
Nice. He is...OTAY!
bloody spaniard
19 years ago
That is a remarkable show of generosity, Mr. Buckwheat!

Now, all you need are lessons, Andy. (c;
ARN
  • ARN
  • Herf-A-Holic
19 years ago
Way cool andy......Great job buckwheat...A super gesture.
errasa
19 years ago
Andy, I hate to throw water on your fire but that was supposed to go to my address. I don't mind if you use it for a while though, but send it on soon, ok, Thanks
dkeage
19 years ago
Dayum! Nice gesture!
Dr Pepperhill
19 years ago
That cutaway neck will help compensate for any lack of dexterity too.

You know, my ride's been running ragged lately, sure hate to miss any work on account of a bum car ...
ScottHar
19 years ago
Hey Buckwheat:

I've been thinking about getting a gorgeous blonde supermodel.



(Seriously nice gesture, man!)

ScottHar
MACS
19 years ago
Just when you think Buckwheat is all out of tricks...



...he proves you wrong, again. Nice going, Julian. Andytv ain't a bad brother to go postal on, either.
diamondd
19 years ago
that selfish bastid Andy.I'd send then cohibas right back. Really Awesome gift!! Buckwheat you are a true Kahuna
jetblasted
19 years ago
Un-Believ-able . . .

B0mb, of ALL B0mbs . . .

That's Awesome . . .
jetblasted
19 years ago
Is that an Ovation ?
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
19 years ago
It is a "Celebrity"......designed by Ovation and made overseas.

Sort of like "Epiphone" is to "Gibson".

I have a Celebrity 12-String and they are really nice guitars.

I am playing this one right now.
pabloescabar
19 years ago
jetblasted
19 years ago
So, now you have Two Celebrities?

I Love 12 Strings . . . That's Just Incredibly Cool . . .

Buckwheat " IS " Da Man . . .
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
19 years ago
12 strings are wonderful.........except they hurt your fingers and are a bitch to keep in tune.
wvwa34
19 years ago
Get the F$%^ out!!!! Awesome!!!! Andy if you need to set up a MASS BOMBING , I ll donate!!!!!!!!!!
pacman357
19 years ago
Mmmmm. I do love buckwheat rolls...a little butter, honey on them. Great with fried chicken.
pabloescabar
19 years ago
^
what a ****
andytv
  • andytv
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
19 years ago
OK............so get this......

I ask Buckwheat what he wants for the guitar.

He replies......nothing. Keep it and play it as long as I like, but when I am tired of it or want another guitar, pass it forward to someone else.

How cool is that? A guitar "PIF".
Users browsing this topic