plabonte
23 years ago
All right I'm in too. Was waiting for a recomendation. Lots of scams these days and you can't be too careful. E-mail sent.
qball
23 years ago
Hey E-Chick and anyone else who is looking for a Marine, I have one who I know would be more than happy to share with his buds.This is my daughters boyfriend who was in the Marine reserves, got out, and five days before his classes at Temple University were to start, got re-called. "Just when he thought he was out they pulled him back in". Oops, wrong war.

Seriously, if interested e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send the address.
Spiny Norman
23 years ago
Doc,
I have several friends, family and coworkrs who also want to participate. Can you list here the types of things they want/need besides cigars. Like to send full boxes if I can.
-Spiny
SteveS
23 years ago
Doc ...

I'd like to know more about the lifting of this ban ...
my sources are telling me as recently as this morning that it has NOT been lifted ...

Where can we get authoritative corroboration on this ?
docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
According to the Public Affairs Office - it appears in an Official Postal Bulletin.
E-Chick
23 years ago
E-mail sent to qball too...

This is great!

:)
gr8stag
23 years ago
jamesconnors
23 years ago
email sent

i want a couple guys ........err.....not in that way!
rck_1
23 years ago
Hey E,
How about an ex-marine? I`m all yours!!! LOL.

Happy herf`n
Rob
qball
23 years ago
Thanks Marla, Address sent

Q
jreddoch
23 years ago
If there are any other U.S. Navy vets. out there, maybe several of us could split the cost of a box of American Pride- U.S. Navy cigars and have CI/CB ship 'em to a warship in the gulf. Just an idea. Army, Air Force, and Marine Vets might want to do something similar.
E-Chick
23 years ago
2 bombs in the mail...

One to QBALL's PFC Oleski and one to DOCRKS' CPT. Schanno.

I'll post pics of the bomb...I certainly hope that not ALL of them are dogrockets! LOL!

I think that we need to DIVIDE up the names better. I chose the 3rd one down out of 4 on docrks' list.

Spread the love and the leaf 'round!

docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Spiny Norman and Friends - In response to your question re Non-Cigar items your wife and co-workers want to send - THANK YOU for Asking !!!! I do have such a list ready for you and anyone else who wants to see it - but it is too long to publish here. Drop me an email at [email protected] and I will GLADLY send it to you.
Bless You and Your Friends for Even Thinking About Doing This !!!!
xibbumbero
23 years ago
qball
23 years ago
Your the best E.

Q
E-Chick
23 years ago
No, Q, THEY are...

HOO-RAH!

SEMPER FI PFC Oleski!!!

(Ok, one of the guys is ARMY...or was it NAVY? I don't know for sure)

Just hope the sticks don't turn INTO sticks by the time the arrive....I wasn't sure how to send them.
E-Chick
23 years ago
This needs to stay at the top for more peeps to climb aboard...

Synthesis at it's finest!

docrks
  • docrks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
23 years ago
Marla, Thanks for all of the help and support on this. I hope the fantastic initial response from so many will continue to spread - literally all over the world. You may be interested to know I just got an e-mail from a MARINE Pilot who is hoping to be included on this distro. He also sent me a GREAT PHOTO taken of him while flying his fighterjet over hostile ground with that beautiful MC on the plane's tail. If you want, I'll send it to you via email.
CanyonDVM
23 years ago
Jreddoch. I'm a Navy vet. Sonar Tech on Fast Attack subs in the early '70's. Son in the Navy now. I'll put in on a box. How do we do this? Son was in the Persian Gulf in on 9/11 and is now probably off N Korea. Last I talk to him he was in Japan about a week ago. His frigate, the USS Ingraham, is part of the Carl Vinson battle group.

CanyonDVM at AOL dot com
E-Chick
23 years ago
Man, I just feel like singin'...

You're a grand old flag, though you're torn to a rag,
And forever in peace may you wave.

(Well, at least in peace after our GI's kick some desert ass!)

You're the emblem of the land I love,
The home of the free and the brave.

Every heart beats true under red, white and blue.
Where there's never a boast or brag;

"But should auld acquaintance be forgot,"

Keep your eye on the grand old flag.


Ahhhhhh....just smoked one of my new Havana Royales...not too terribly bad, not too terribly great...I just have a great feeling from all of this gratitude going around...

Let's keep it up!
Users browsing this topic