rck_1
  • rck_1
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
23 years ago
Man....those were the days!
142004.jpg

Click to View Image146 View(s)

E-Chick
23 years ago
Well, you just blew your chance at ever running for Gov. of California...you're groping...LOL

Marla
rck_1
  • rck_1
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
23 years ago
E,
You forgot drooling too! LOL :o)
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Wash your hands and get back to work!

May need to wash them jeans too!
GTofMurphy
23 years ago
rck,
I don't know, "she" is taller than you and has Man Face?
GT
wekikther4wer
23 years ago
It didn't stop Arnold, why would it stop rck?
xrundog
23 years ago
Do you attend adult video conventions or something?
rck_1
  • rck_1
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
23 years ago
X,
I dont just attend, I participate!!!!!!!!!:o)

Happy Herf`n
Rob
rck_1
  • rck_1
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
Users browsing this topic