smelly4tay
22 years ago
Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far, just interested in what everyone has set aside for football, or other activities? I am always interested. I will be smoking a Grand Cru for breakfast and a Red Dot robusto during Seahawks game. Go Hawks.
Happy puffing to all
(Dave)
Slimboli
22 years ago
Smoked a 'Z' for my breakfast ...

... now I'm trying to figure out the what the next one will be ... LOL!
SwimNaked
22 years ago
Haven't decided. High today is right at 60, so I might smoke something good since it's probably the last one outside for a good long while...
Cigarick
22 years ago
I don't typically smoke a breakfast cigar unless I'm camping with buddies, but I will be selecting something special to go with the Laker's game this evening. Did a Buc Full Sail and an Indian Tabac something-or-other over the holiday, both outstanding.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Just finished an MX2 Robusto, heading in to rummage around for something else... stay tuned.
mrtelcom
22 years ago
Flor De A. Allones Espscial No. 5.

Was recently gifted (2) boxes of these, good size for winter shivering smokes, thought I would try one out. So far so good. A little dry though, just got them last week.
BMW
  • BMW
  • Herf-A-Holic
22 years ago
I had a Cuban Sancho Panza Beli for breakfast.
Snuck in a Padron Delicias while doing a little shopping.
Just finishing one of the new Oliva Master Blends Topedo with football.
Plenty of time for another,hmmmmmmmm.........

Barry
eleltea
22 years ago
HdM Robusto double maduro.
jazzman
22 years ago
La Aroma de Cuba double corona...thanx emgjet
SwimNaked
22 years ago
Peg Leg. Thought I'd go for a quick (relatively) smoke this cool (60 degree) afternoon.

Quick turned into almost 2 hours. My first Leg.
smelly4tay
22 years ago
Great to hear everyone's choices. Although I am new, and haven't tried most of the one's you guys have listed, my stomach still grumbles with envy.
* I would like to hear how you like the MX2, Mr.Telcom?
I have a couple on the way, and anticipation causes me to ask. Thanks
SmellyD
(dave)
rudy1946
22 years ago
Smoked an Opus X Lancero after bruch that I got in a trade with Shocker077 which was very good. Just finished a Siego VI with a Remy Martin XO. How I look forward to Sundays


Rudy
DrMaddVibe
22 years ago
A Grand Cameroon and now on deck...JDNA!
FAST4DR
22 years ago
I had an AVO XO Intermezzo while watching the pre-games show this afternoon
JonR
22 years ago
La Gloria Cubana Serie R-7, In honor of my Eagles sevnth consecutive victory. JonR
Users browsing this topic