GU
  • GU
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
22 years ago
Happy Fourth to all of us buddies at CBid, and Happy Fourth of July to ALL OF US who are fortunate enough to call the USA our home.

Dennis
Da-Glyde
22 years ago
Happy 4th to all!!! I will wakeup some of the good stuff today from their "NAPS"!!!

GIG'em
pabloescabar
22 years ago
happy 4th and thanks to the men and woman in the armed forces...


now its time to start smoken any thing I want, cuz I can, aloha.
0patience
22 years ago
Have a safe and happy 4th of July all.
jackconrad
22 years ago
let freedom Ringgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sylance
22 years ago
Happy 4th and God bless America... I'm proud to be an American.
sketcha
22 years ago
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!
Schmitty22
22 years ago
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THOSE THAT CONTINUE TO KEEP OUR FREEDOM SAFE!
Charlie
22 years ago
It was a great 4th of July and God Bless our Troops!

Charlie
MACS
22 years ago
OH YEAH!! We had a cookout on the flight deck, steaks and ribs... I smoked a Oliva O bold torpedo, a Hoyo de Monterrey Du Prince (thanks buckwheat!) and a Party 898 Varnished (thanks hawaiibill!). Then... I went swimming in crystal blue water that was 14,000 feet deep! Then... we watched "Miracle" on the flight deck with the hangar bay door as the screen.

Can you believe they pay me for this??!
CWFoster
22 years ago
We had a major unrep on the 4th, so we did the celebrating on the 3rd! All day picnic on the messdecks (too hot topside) and the Navy and Marine combined rock band jammed in the hangar bay, followed by karaoke also in the hangar bay, and finished up with a Capains Cup Tug-O-War match! Had a Torano 1916 Cameroon, as the heat wasn't as bad as it had been for days, but it went right back up there the next day! Hey Sean! Where are you at? I think I won the race! LOL
Users browsing this topic