zoinks
  • zoinks
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
22 years ago
I used to wear this under my USMC windbreaker. I'd make sure my coat was always unbuttoned when I walked past unsavory college students...to their great disdain.
270400.jpg

Click to View Image110 View(s)

Nick@Perdomo
22 years ago
Great shirt! If it wasn't for President Reagan we wouldn't be making cigars in Nicaragua. If it was Kerry's choice Daniel Ortega and the Sandinistas would still be in power.
God Bless The Gipper.
Nick
Nick Perdomo
President Tabacalera Perdomo S.A.
www.perdomocigars.com
JonR
22 years ago
Yo zoinks:

Great shirt !!!!!!!!!


Yo Nick:

I agree with your statement 100%.


JonR
Jdllizard
22 years ago
Nick, as a fan of Reagan, You need to read the books "When Character Was King" and "What I Saw At The Revolution" both written by Peggy Noonan, a former Reagan speech writter. If you can't find them email me at
jdllizard at neb dot rr dot com

"When Character Was King" is excellent.
John L
Charlie
22 years ago
"When Character Was King" is one of the best books I have ever read! Peggy Noonan is a great writer and she is a pretty nice looking lady!

Charlie
Jdllizard
22 years ago
Charlie,
That is one of my all time favorite books.
She is a great writer.
John L
Users browsing this topic