usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Dave did you catch this one???

http://www.wral.com/news/3865436/detail.html 
Man Caught On Tape Illegally Removing Election Signs

Hog
Homebrew
21 years ago
Thanks for the Link Russell,
I caught theguy that was stealing my signs, on film as well. I sent a copy of the tape to him, and a copy to the local sherrifs office. I told both parties, that I didn't want to press charges, just for the thefts to stop. So Far So Good.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P.S. The culprit was a local assembly of God preacher.
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thats a good deal that you cought the SOB....

I posted this one for you because I knew you had said you taped who did yours...

I didn't catch who did mine but suspect it was Kids... I told the step daughter to tell her friends in the neighborhood if it is them.. I would catch them, take them to their parents house and break their parents legs.... my signs haven't been touched since ;0)

Hog
cexshun
21 years ago
Something kinda similar happened during our last local elections.

We have this guy on cable access, a complete waste of space and politcal loony. Think Rush Limbaugh with proper facts to back up his statements.

Anyway, he went to a politicians house and planted a sign for his opponent in his yard when he wasnt home. He then camped out accross the street with a camcorder and taped him removing the sign. Then, he plastered all over his show and the newspapers that this guy was removing his competitors signs! Sneaky ****!
Users browsing this topic