bassdude
21 years ago
till IL deer season BABY!!!!
usahog
21 years ago
18 Days?? I don't think mine will be any good 18 days from now LMAO!!!!

Bow Season is already here ;0)

My Son already got one with his Car "DOH" I asked him SO hows it feel to bag a deer with the car before you get one with the bow?? he's been hunting every weekend since the opener for bow... he didn't smile when I asked LOL

Hog
cexshun
21 years ago
My grandfather got his bow season deer. Mmmm, venisen(sp?) salami.
MACS
21 years ago
I'll gladly trade you some habanos for some deer jerky Tony... go bag one and dry some out for me!!

bassdude
21 years ago
MAC, how about sausage straight or with jalapenos?

Hog, I don't bow hunt - so I wait for shotgun.
MACS
21 years ago
I like jalapenos, but the wife don't like stuff that spicy. I'd go with straight. Lemme know when you get the deer and how many habanos you want for some meat.

You rock!
nealep
21 years ago
Hog, you're just BAD! LOLOL Picking on the poor 'lil kid like that!

:o) Good hunting!

Neal
Users browsing this topic