JonR
  • JonR
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
and I will be the first to admit it.

In my thread, "Something of interest" 10/26/04, I said the following:

"I firmly believe and predict that "our" most beloved President the Honorable George W. Bush will receive at least a minimum 287 electorial votes.

JonR"

I was wrong, "our" most beloved President the Honorable George W. Bush only received 286 electorial votes. I accept full responsibility for my error.

JonR
Burky4467
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Keep it up Burky & you'll get him to burp.

Hey JonR, even a broken clock is right once a day! LOL!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey, but he won. that's all that really matter's right.
but for what it's worth I forgive you JonR.
Cparker
21 years ago
It is alway impressive for one to admit a mistake. Cudos JonR.



Users browsing this topic