EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Three 5 packs of Torano Cameroon 1916 Robustos

Three 5 packs of Torano Signature Select Robustos

Three 5 packs of Grand Nica Robustos

Three 5 packs of Don Juan Platinum Robustos

A free copy of Smoke magazine Fall 2004

AND ONE BOX OF C-BID MATCHES

pabloescabar
21 years ago
time for a smoke, have a good one...
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thank you Pablo I think I will... The stars are out on the deck and I just cracked open a bottle of Jack

And it is friday after all
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey EI, you's got ta keep your eye on that jack fella...
bassdude
21 years ago
hey this belongs on C&R.

EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
sorry.... just trying to post something non-political here
herfsnipe
21 years ago
I got a rock...
bassdude
21 years ago
3 of a kind what's up with them Don Juans???

the Nica is an excellent smoke for the price. My first box purchase ever.
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Author: bassdude Date: 11/05/2004 11:26 PM Reply
3 of a kind what's up with them Don Juans???


SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't let the secret out
I can still get them for a good price
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
EI

i hope that will hold you until the next shipment.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Bass, those nicas are good. I just went out to my freezer humidor and I have only half left of 3 5packs. try the Fonsecas vegas sobrinos rated 92 a little more than the nicas but a tad better. Dan
Users browsing this topic