briguy151
21 years ago
Anyone else get this today?
"Sorry, there seems to be a problem. The service you're looking for is temporarily unavailable. We're working hard to restore your access as soon as possible. Please try again in a few hours. Thanks for your patience. "

I like the added touch of "Please try again in a few HOURS." WTF is that a few HOURS!!! The price of their stock must have gone to their heads.
Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
I had it briefly yesterday but it's fine today.

Cliff
dave97402
21 years ago
no problems at all....yesterday or today

Dave
Thom
21 years ago
You've got to remember that Gmail is still in the beta stages. There will be bumps in the road for a year or so, I would guess.
stlbluesaddict
21 years ago
My wife has had some of her mail just diappear. She archived it, but it's no longer there. As far as the message you refer to, yep, received it a few times now. Just comes with the territory I guess. Google is a mass of data, and I am sure there are millions of accounts already. I'm sure it wont be the last time.
RussellKaufmann
21 years ago
Yep, it is in beta.

The message doesn't mean squat other than to try again. I wait a few seconds and it works just fine.
Users browsing this topic