EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
.....are the leaves in your yard.
I am gonna spend my saturday raking and mulching about 2 foot of leaves spread over 2.25 acres of ground.
Funny most of my ground doesnt even have trees on it where the hell do they come from
jackconrad
21 years ago
leaves make good fertilizer leave them there.
SteveS
21 years ago
Not the best idea ... I tried that once ... they killed a lot of my lawn ...
Cparker
21 years ago
Then you don't have to cut the grass either.

I will be out this today. Nice day though, finally feels like fall around here.

And I'm still cutting grass....

Cparker

EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
well Im done... and leaves do make nice fertilizer.. if you chop em up with the tractor and turn them into tiny bits that can filter down into the soil
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey EI was you's smoke'n then or is it time to smoke'm now ?
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
had a Fire (indian tabac)
while I was out there...
thinking of lighting up a victory over the leaves stick now
usahog
21 years ago
what Jack said... I've got a mulching mower... I wait until all the leaves have fallen and then fire up the mulcher and go to town... the next season the lawn looks great and it keeps the grass from browning as it used to in the summer time... course I always add some lime in the mix to give it a boost...

Hog
bassdude
21 years ago
Yep, spent pasrt of the day on the roof putting up frsh tar then on to the leaves. Had a Casa Torano and then a nice AF Dbl Chat Fuente
Users browsing this topic