lofty1
21 years ago
That was very nice. Thank you. Everyone should watch this. The very least we can do is think about our troops and their sacrifice at least once a day. It's not that much to ask.
thurson
21 years ago
Thank you dapperdan. Required viewing IMHO.
E-Chick
21 years ago
Touching.

Thanks Dan.

Don't forget to scroll at the end to read the message...


Proud & privileged to be an American................Marla
usahog
21 years ago
Thanks Dan for sharing!!!!

God Bless our Troops!!!!

Hog
gonesledn
21 years ago
that was definitely must see.. choked me up

thanks,
wes
Charlie
21 years ago
Dan

Thanks for sharing! God bless our troops! I am staying in a hotel in Hunt Valley Maryland and there is a big Marine Ball going on down stairs! I walked into the bar and shouted Hooooohah and bought a bunch of drinks, passed out some cigars and enjoyed some great conversation with some top class American troops!

God Bless them!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
Dan

Thanks for sharing! God bless our troops! I am staying in a hotel in Hunt Valley Maryland and there is a big Marine Ball going on down stairs! I walked into the bar and shouted Hooooohah and bought a bunch of drinks, passed out some cigars and enjoyed some great conversation with some top class American troops!

God Bless them!

Charlie
Charlie
21 years ago
The activity that I crashed on Saturday nite, was the Marine celebration of the founding (birthday) of the USMC! Enjoyed buying some drinks and smoking a cigar or two with the troops!

Charlie
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Charlie I bet that was some special moment and one to always remember. Awesome show of support!

So many pictures that could be put together like that and shown on TV, but where are they? Thanks for this great post. God Bless them all and their familes for this sacrifice.
dz130
21 years ago
I can't even begin to describe what I felt after watching that. Thank you.

Doug
Users browsing this topic