Cparker
  • Cparker
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
We have all seen the posts about George W receiving the highest popular vote in history.

Do you know who received the second highest popular vote count in US history ?........




JOHN KERRY.


Rick !!! Open the door!!!! HUURRYYYYY!!!

Cparker
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yea, mary popins,micky mouse,james bond,john wayne etc. etc. etc. and so on...
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
Cparker

i's not locked.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
pabloescabar

mary poppins is a liar, i never touched her. same with minnie mouse, although i did grab a litle tail.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
thank's Rick, didn't need that image.
Double D
21 years ago
He wouldn't have received nearly that many, had it not been for the massive Demoncrat fraud vote; aka New Voter Project, ACT, Moveon.org...and the list of lib election fraudsters goes on and on!!!

DD
Cparker
  • Cparker
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
DD,

Yeah, gawd lets not register new voters who may not agree with the evangelical Reoublican eletorate.

Where are those Jim Crow laws when you need them ?

CParker
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Yep dead democrats account for roughly 25 % of the kerry vote

hows that for demographics
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Kerry also probably got 65% of the illegal alien vote, but 500K votes wasn't enough. Oh well.
ilovemaui
21 years ago
Of course we all know that second place in an election is...well..how do I say this without making a liberal cry....Kerry is a loser!
Thom
21 years ago
What this also means is that ol' george had the most votes against any president.

You guys are still crying voter fraud, when it is clear that the only fraud that exists is in the white house.

usahog
21 years ago
LMAO @ this thread....

this wasn't a horse race.. trifecta....

as I said in the beginning of the election I'll repeat at the end... John F'n Kerry is a (L)oser (can you see the sign?) matter fact if it was counted like a horse race, he didn't even come in second... he was third behind ****** Cheney!!! LMAO!!!!!

Hog
Cparker
  • Cparker
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
And since ****** Cheney was second, as stated above, he is a loser.

He hehehe I am getting that tingly evil Democrat feeling again....


Cparker
usahog
21 years ago
"He hehehe I am getting that tingly evil Democrat feeling again...."

Gee spoken like a true democrat ;0)

did I ever tell you about the one....................

Hog
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Cparker, I believe acyclovir should help you with those "tingly evil Democrat feelings".
;^)
Charlie
21 years ago
Careful guys as you are going to offend some of the thin skinned newcomers to the board!

LMAO, biggest loser in the bunch was John "Back to chasing Ambulances" Edwards!

Charlie
Cparker
  • Cparker
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
bspaniard,

I believe that "evil" was passed on to me by one of your fellows, fortunately, I follow prophylactic
approaches to avoid being tainted as you elude. By your screen name, good thing I do too since it appears you would be the infector.

As for John Edward, he had a tough week, he lost the election, and his wife has cancer. He has my thoughts and prayers.

Don't worry Charlie, I don't run from a good debate.

CParker



grond
21 years ago
I, too, pray for Ms. Edwards and hope for her full recovery.

Cheers,

grond
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
CParker, how do you expect us to keep picking on you if you're gonna defend yourself and then go on the offensive?!
At least have the decency to whine a little bit & threaten to leave!
LOL!
Cparker
  • Cparker
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
OK, That's IT!!! {stomps out of the room}

. (that's tha period of silence)

{stomps back in} I'm stayin'!!!

LOL

Cparker
Users browsing this topic