Burky4467
21 years ago
Being an avid Saints fan since their inception I have hit rock bottom. Even the Aints years with the bags over our heads...When a team is so talented and they suck this bad??? I am pissed off! Are sports that important? NO, I know but it makes me so mad they can put that on the field and get $75 a ticket for it. Aaron Brooks throws the ball backwords, are you kidding!!!!























NEW ORLEANS SAINTS FOR WORST TEAM IN THE NFL!!!! UUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Martin2277
21 years ago
Well I don't know about the Saints this year, but I am a life long 49ers fan. So I can feel your pain. Just remember. If they are your true team they will go through hills and valleys. Just keep on yealing.....

GO 9ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I'm sorry for you. It may not be fact, but my impression is that the Saints are probably the least successful franchise in the history of the NFL. The Arizona Cardinals suck pretty big, too.
I always felt sorry for Archie Manning, such a good quarterback, with a lousy team.
You should consider moving, possibly to Detroit or Cleveland.
Burky4467
21 years ago
THL-
Detroit, Cleveland! That's a joke right? I think I'm just moving my allegiance to the Houston Texans. Regionally close so I get most of their games and they seem to want to win!!
MACS
21 years ago
No jumping from wagon to wagon. Pick a team and stay with it, win or lose.

I, too am a big 49er fan and we suck a$$ this year. You don't see me spraining my ankles hopping off the wagon... do ya'? Huh?... NOPE!

Ride on, brother!!
Burky4467
21 years ago
MACS-

36 f'ing years, ONE playoff win!!!!!!!!!
49'er fan, I don't feel real sorry for a team that won the NFC West every year for about fifty years. By the way for you younguns, the Saints were in that division forever. How many Superbowls you guys got?? Joe Montana, Jerry Rice... or Archie Manning, Earl Campbell after he was washed up, etc, etc, etc!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on man, allow me to jump, please!!!
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Yes Burky, that was a joke. But it does point out that at least you don't live in Detroit or Cleveland, so you got that going for you.
thurson
21 years ago
49ers...we may be in for a long downhill ride. Although, it can't get much worse than this year. Hey, at least we scored against Seattle yesterday.
briguy151
21 years ago
no sympathy here. Dolphins fan chiming in. Ughhhhh I am better off watching figure skating this year. They send 4 defensmen to the probowl last year and now tehy are 1-8. Wohoooo

:(
Burky4467
21 years ago
BYE BYE HASLETT. BYE BYE WANNY!!!!!!!!
SteveS
21 years ago
=============================================
Author: Burky4467 Date: 11/08/2004 12:03 PM
Being an avid Saints fan since their inception
I have hit rock bottom. Even the Aints years
with the bags over our heads ... It makes me
so mad they can put that on the field and get
$75 a ticket for it.
=============================================

Burky, I dunno if this will make you feel better or not, but the latest rumor is that the Saints are the most likely team in the NFL to be relocated to Southern California, either to LA or to Orange County ...
Burky4467
21 years ago
Yea Steve we hear that a lot here. Also Vikings rumored!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Come on up, Burky! We'll take you! Jump on our Washington Redskin wagon! Yeah, man!
We've got the winning spirit, Joe Gibbs, and one of the highest payrolls in the NFL thanks to our DANdy owner, Dan Snyder.

Er, but first can you get off and help push...?
jackconrad
21 years ago
miluns
21 years ago
Try the Bungals!! Might not be quite as bad as the Saints, but they sure tried for 12 years. Thought they were going to turn it around after last year, but so far I'm still waiting. They show flashes of good play one week then stink up the joint the next!! I guess I would rather have inconsistent good games instead of consistently bad!!


Mike
tornado
21 years ago
Well, the Chiefs aren't the worst team as far as potential, but they seem to be at the bottom when it comes time to living up to that potential. Seeing Green get sacked yesterday with 1:15 on the clock hurt very badly indeed.
rayder1
21 years ago
Ridning on the back of Kerry (frigging) Collins...the Raiders are pretty close to the bottom. Great talent...no rhythm...no cohesiveness....poor coaching.
I'll still keep my season tix though.
MACS
21 years ago
All the teams mentioned here have more wins than my lowly a$$ 49ers and the Panthers...

So i'll have to say the Panthers are the worst. 🙂
briguy151
21 years ago
uhmmm I would look into that cause the Dolphins are 1-8 and the panthers are 1-7.

Dammit if I cant say the dolphins are a great team I will promote the stink they are serving up.
Browns82
21 years ago
I don't live there, but I'm a lifelong Cleveland Browns fan. I've seen it all:
Red Right 88, The Drive, The Fumble, The Helmet Toss, official's flag to the eye, Thieving Art Modell, Bottlegate... and now, Butch Davis.
I'll love them until I die. Unfortunately, I may never see them win the Super Bowl.

PS - My wife's a Saints fan. Good times.
Users browsing this topic