SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The first of perhaps many ... he's been a lightning rod for liberals and a source of concern for some of the rest of us ...

Commerce Secretary Don Evans pulled the plug too and there are rumors surrounding many others in the cabinet ...
usahog
21 years ago
I think we're going to see alot of changes made...

Hog
Homebrew
21 years ago
I sure as hell hope so.
Bush needs to totally revamp, before he gets my support. Ashcroft was one of the main reasons I did not vote for Bush in the election.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
see dave you could have voted for him if only you had known
PMoreno349
21 years ago
usahog
21 years ago
well I did mention Ashcroft not going to be one to stick around... I am also looking to see Cheney calling it quits before long... although I have heard Colin Powell may also be stepping down?? I didn't want to see this happen... Keep Colin and "CAN" Rumsfield!!!!

Hog
Charlie
21 years ago
Rummy, Wolfowitz, where are your resignations? I sure wish these two dimwits would step down or get axed and get Gen Tommy Franks in that job!

Colin Powell needs to stay on, and he has stated that he serves at the request of the President!

Charlie
Thom
21 years ago
Sweet! Wishes do come true.
Users browsing this topic