EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Heading out on a 7 day cruise to Nassau, St.Thomas and St, Maarten
So after tomorrow I will not be able to agitate anyone here for a whole week
Kinda like a vaction for all of my B & SOTL in a way

And yes I plan on smoking some ISOMs and no I ain't bringing any back for all ya'all
Charlie
21 years ago
Have fun!

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
have fun old boy, hey did you tell your wife ?
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^ Are you kidding?
His wife and her boyfriend are going wave goodby from the dock!

Have fun, IE.
LOL!
usahog
21 years ago
hey EI... don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!!!! LOL

You and the Mrs. Have a great trip!!!

One of these day's I'm gunna take the wife out on a cruise also... on a Pontune Boat around a Lake!!! LOL

Hog
dccrens
21 years ago
Take your own ISOM cus they are expensive out there! Also hit the Greycliff in Nassau.

Cheers,
CWFoster
21 years ago
Check out the restaurant on the corner of Front Street and the pedestrian-only street in St. Maartin! it's on the second floor (assuming one of the last dozen or so Hurricanes hasn't destroyed the place!) They used to have an All You Can Eat BBQ rib special there for about $10 (of course that was 10 years ago, damn, it's been THAT long!!!!) That's on the Dutch side, which I assumed from your spelling was where you were going, the French spell their side St. Martin.
Users browsing this topic