SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I see on CNN this morning, that there's a poll asking who'll win the WS ... 68% of the respondents have said StLouis, 32% have said Boston ... which, to my somewhat limited understanding of oddsmaking, would make the Cards a 2-1 favorite.

So ... I'll take the BoSox and will put two first class cigars on the line with the first 3 guys who would like to take StLouis at those odds ...

email me at

fromsteves at hotmail dot com (yes, 'from' IS part of the addy)
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
to clarify the above, that'll be the first 3 from whom I receive emails ...
xibbumbero
21 years ago
I'll bet ya. X
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
e-mail rec'd from X at 9:42am, PDT (12:42pm, EDT)
usahog
21 years ago
I'm a Cubs Fan!!!!! Do You Hear Me??? Can You Hear Me NOW??? LOL

But St. Loui is an hour away and when they play the cubs I hate'em Just can't stand'em...

and what was it 1994 the last time they made it to the WS??? and it was 1984or86 last time Cubbies were close... I don't count 2 yrs ago when that kid reached out and grabbed the ball that blew their chances ;0)

Well dammit Steve Yer'On!!!

I wish Both teams the Best!!!! good to see new blood in the WS...

Email Sent!!!

Hog
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
email rec'd from USAHOG at 10:10am, PDT (1:10pm, EDT)
bassdude
21 years ago
for Hog

http://thecubsuck.com/ 

Why on earth anyone would be a baby bears fan I'll never understand.
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
no wager on the Cards, b'dude??
Charlie
21 years ago
Steve

I am pulling for the Red Sox, but just to have some fun in this thing, I will bet on the Cardinals!

Send me an email!

Charlie
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
email received from Charlie at 11:25am, PDT (2:25pm, EDT)
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Betting window is closed ... got the 3 ...

Interestingly, all 3 are longtime friends on this board ...
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Stevo,send me your addy. X
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
sent ... thanks, X ... it was a good WS made (at least for me) even better by our little wager ...
xibbumbero
21 years ago
SteveS,did you get my PKG? X
eleltea
21 years ago
I'm in. I'll take Boston.
usahog
21 years ago
is this for next year DOH' LOL

Hog
Users browsing this topic