echo4alpha
21 years ago
I've seen and sat in Shawn's G35. HELLA SWEET RIDE!!! Unfortunately, he wouldn't let me wear the tires out on a road test. He got the top of the line. Luxury and performance.

Then on the way home I was neck in neck with a G35 going about 130 down I-15. Next time I'm up you gotta let me drive that G35! Shawn??? You there??? Ah, never mind, had to try...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Mike, as many cigars as we've smoked... I trust you enough to let you take her for a spin.

Store policy: You break it, you bought it. 🙂

I let my son drive it already too. He has his permit so Geico doesn't charge me for his insurance, yet he is fully covered on the policy. When he gets his license in February it will be way too expensive to have him driving that car.

He just inherited my pickup, which is more than I ever got.
Users browsing this topic