bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
lofty1
21 years ago
SteveS
21 years ago
that's news to me ...
PMoreno349
21 years ago
I always suspected the HOG reffered to something less literal.
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
ok ok dang what a hard crowd my BOTL are. . . . .what I meant to say was PING . . . man it's as bad as a combat zone around here when you can't spell. . .

I've got a WV education. . .cut me some slack. . .

SteveS
21 years ago
Oh, bullwyf ... one thing you might want to consider when giving your email addy is that there are countless spybots cruising BBs, chat rooms, etc seeking email addies in order to send spam (or worse, some sort of fraud attempts) ... right now, the spybots recognize email addies by the @ and .

I suggest the following method (or some variation) to state your addy in a way that won't get picked up ...

spragueme at 2mardiv dot usmc dot mil

usahog
21 years ago
Email Sent...

Pink is my Favorite Color ;0)

Pink it's my new obsession
Pink it's not even a question,
Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause
Pink is the love you discover

Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink 'cause you are so very
Pink it's the color of passion
'Cause today it just goes with the fashion

Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

You could be my flamingo
'Coz pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It's kink - but you don't ever tell her

Pink it was love at first sight, and
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

I want to be your lover
I wanna wrap you in rubber
As pink as the sheets that we lay on
Pink it's my favorite crayon, yeah

Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink it's like red but not quite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight
Pink**- Aerosmith

Yep there's a tough crowed here on CBid Mike LMAO!!!!

Hog
bullwyf
  • bullwyf
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks Steve. . .message received. .will comply. .
dapperdan
21 years ago
Thats to funny, pink. O.k. heres a good one. My Dad was LAPD motor sarge, he had a list of top ten names that he rotated. He's very anul , he did sh*t like this for fun. He pulls this cat over and looks at his license and his first name was Pink and his last name was Dinkus. Pink Dinkus, I guess his mama looked down when he came out and said "my thats a pink dinkus" It's true. Never left #1 of the list.
dapperdan
21 years ago
I'm just trying to get your attention HOG so I can get those Cubans off to you. I'm taking Charlie's to the post office and then to get tires on my Mustang so I will check when I get back.
Dan (dandapper at adelphia dot net)
bassdude
21 years ago
send them to me I'll make sure he gets them. He doesn't live very far away. of course i will have to smoke a few to make sure they are Hogworthy.
Users browsing this topic