smithbw
  • smithbw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I will be coming back to the Best Place in the World, for a short visit, the Good Ole USA.

I will be attending the Army Management Staff College, January through April 05. The college is located at Fort Belvoir VA, about 14 miles from DC. They say that I will have the weekends free.

Anybody wanna Herf?


Regards,


B
Lowman
21 years ago
Any time... Any place... I'm there !!!

You KNOW that I'm gonna herf with you one way or another, my brother...

Lotta boyz in NJ/NY that would Love to herf with the one and only "smithbw"

Low
xrundog
21 years ago
I go to Belvoir alot. But I think we gotta do a Shelly's herf in DC.
xrundog
21 years ago
Hell, several! And some other stuff too.
Danno114
21 years ago
-threadjack on-

Hi Billy. Enjoy your visit.

-threadjack off-
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
I'll be blowing smoke to the East my friend. Enjoy!
smithbw
  • smithbw
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Tim, Low, JD1, and Danno,

We gotta link up! It would be wonderful to meet you all in VA and burn a few good ones.

I will bring a few special cigars that I have been saving for this type of occasion.

Mega Hooah,


B
Intel
21 years ago
I am in and around the Richmond area, and D.C. area some during that time. Give me a date.
Users browsing this topic