THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Oyster dressing! Turkeys probably don't care for it. Has to be my favorite holiday food.
thurson
21 years ago
Yesterday it was anything and everything on the table, today it's rolaids!
lukin
21 years ago
264 days a year I look forward to oyster dressing...I thought I was the only one. I sure had ,y fill of it last night. I also like the pickled herring and mash potatoes (even though they are regulars in my house)>
lukin
21 years ago
whoops should have said 364
usahog
21 years ago
Nope I also love Oyster dressing.. although the Mrs. doesn't like it and doesn't fix it.. I still get my Oysters in somehow/way LOL...

She fixes everything else but that... if she did I would probably think I passed and went to Heaven!!!!

She fixed up both Ham and Turkey, gibblet gravy, dressing, mashed tato's, Yams, both cherry and punkin pie's and I lost my belt ;0) she fixed enough for an army and there was just 4 of us after my daughter come by... we sent her home with allot of food LOL....

Man I love the Holidays!!!!

Hog
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I've got 1/2 gal. Tupperware container of oyster dressing leftover. Odds are it will be gone before the end of the Ravens/Pats game on Sunday. MMMMMMMMMMM What a wonderful way to load up on fat and carbs!
JonR
21 years ago
I make a 20LB Meatball and when it's on the dining room table we all hold hands and dance around the table singing songs in praise of the "Great Meatball" for 3 or 4 hours, afterwards we are to tired to eat so we just get drunk on wood alcohol and orange kool-aid.

JonR
THL
  • THL
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
JonR, do you erect an aluminum pole, perform feats of strength, and take turns reciting each others' faults?
lukin
21 years ago
its festivus!!!!!
BeatDragon
21 years ago
My favorite Holiday food is the edible kind.
SteveS
21 years ago
aw, Beat ... that's one more thing we have in common ... LOL
pabloescabar
21 years ago
BuckyB93
21 years ago
My mom's homemade crandberry bread. Hot out of the oven. Yummy!

Since I'm now 1,000 mi away I'll take it any way she sends it and warm it in the micro.
Gene363
21 years ago
Christmas Eve pizza is our family tradition.
MACS
21 years ago
I am not real big on Turkey. I like it okay, but I would prefer a nice big beef brisket, slow cooked so it is really tender. That's what I did.

I put potatoes and carrots in with it toward the end... and of course, garlic and onions.

Dee-licious!
Users browsing this topic