DrMaddVibe
21 years ago
nobody has mentioned it yet...

The Philadelphia Eagles picked up their 4th straight divisional title!

Celebrate....http://www.schnittshow.com/pecheerleaderspics.html

Come on...there's room aboard this wagon for more fans!
lofty1
21 years ago
are they really the eagle's cheerleaders? i can't believe they'd have photos like that taken of them.
bassdude
21 years ago
One of the few teams I despise.
lofty1
21 years ago
as a cowboys fan, i have to hate them. that doesn't mean i have to hate their cheerleaders, does it?
bud451
21 years ago
mmmm....love my Eagles chearleaders. Sat 10 ft. from them on the MNF game against the Vikings....missed a bit of the game.

E A G L E S.....Eagles!
MACS
21 years ago
Don't let him fool you. The good drmaddvibe likes the Buccaneers.
DrMaddVibe
SteveS
21 years ago
DMV ... he knows you like Bucaneros ... it was an easy synapse
BuckyB93
21 years ago
I still have that rancid bile taste in the back of my throat from 4th and 26 last year - but I'm getting over it. I've matured enough so I don't have to patch up drywall and knuckes after losses like that.

We'll see you next week on the gridiron. Gotta take care of the Sheep tonight though.

Bucky
thurson
21 years ago
Ali, Ali, Ali...
pabloescabar
21 years ago
yea, but did you get aload of USC they be so bad it aint funny...
dapperdan
21 years ago
I live in San diego and damm proud of the Charger's this year!
tailgater
21 years ago
Dan, you SHOULD be proud of your chargers.
It's great to see a team do so well, especially after that sh*t-head Manning spit on you like that.
I guess he chose the wrong team!

As for the Eagles, they aren't even good enough to be considered the new milleniums Buffalo Bills, since even the Bills made it to the superbowl.

The eagles will do everything they can to make it yet again to the NFC championship.

Only to lose to the team du jour.

Although, in the NFC you'd be hard pressed to find even a mediocre team after the "mighty" eagles.
SteveS
21 years ago
===============================================
Author: tailgater Date: 11/30/2004 10:11 AM
" ... in the NFC you'd be hard pressed to find
even a mediocre team after the "mighty" eagles.
===============================================

It's true that Atlanta (9-2) couldn't be considered mediocre ... but how 'bout Green Bay and Minn (each 7-4) and Seattle (6-5) ??? ... any one of them might be ...
bud451
21 years ago
"As for the Eagles, they aren't even good enough to be considered the new milleniums Buffalo Bills, since even the Bills made it to the superbowl."

Ouch! you cut me deep with that one Tail.
mikecook
21 years ago
Oh my, those girls are fine!

FLY, EAGLES FLY!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
how do you spell green bay...
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Let me answer this one boys...

With 12 NFL Championships!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
can I get a AMEN...
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Ahmen (as in Green)!
Users browsing this topic