SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Three of these four things really happened, just recently. Can you guess which is the made-up story?

(a) A California Highway Patrol officer ticketed the operator of a Jeep off-road vehicle driving on Interstate 5 while tending to two hamburgers cooking on a portable grill.

(b) A Texas state representative had his house and yard toilet-papered by a group of adult women who were supporting his opponent.

(c) A Louisiana man arrested for indecent exposure confessed to police his longstanding hobby of photographing himself nude in unusual locations.

(d) Police called to a Utah man's house to stop him from slitting his wrists also found the man's mother trying to commit suicide by automobile exhaust in the garage.
lofty1
21 years ago
I'll guess "B."
KNOF
21 years ago
I'll say "D", just because your from Utah!
bud451
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
ok C now we got it all covered
SteveS
  • SteveS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL ... yeah, too bad there weren't more choices ...

And fun sounding as it may be, A is not true ... the others are
Charlie
21 years ago
A will probably become a real sceniero one of these days as well!

C
dapperdan
21 years ago
I do A all the time in my motorhome. I hate stopping when I'm heading to a destination so I got rid of my 5th wheel and got a motorhome.
dapperdan
21 years ago
I just put it in cruise controll and head to the back!
KNOF
21 years ago
We use to light the Bar-B-Q before we left for Candlestick Park for the Giants games then the coals would be ready when we got there. Unfortunately the last time we did that, the ambers caught the bedliner on fire!!! I am serious too, had flames above the cab on 101 in Millbrea, LOL! Used the ice chest to put it out, then went to the store to get more ice!

Did I say it wasn't my truck? ROFLMAO!!!
Users browsing this topic