Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
I hear we're gonna do it all over again new years

Rifle
E-Chick
21 years ago
HUH!?

I don't know if I'll be recovered from the last one by then, LOL!

We're heading for Gordon Wells next...what are ya doing this weekend???

Just a one-night-stand...

*think Garth Brooks* I got sand in low places, where the tequilla flows................Marla
Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'm recovering this weekend and cleaning my house - I haven't been home for 3 weekends in a row - if you guys do something over new years I might meet you there

May there always be a dollar in your pocket and sand in your shoes

Rifle
dapperdan
21 years ago
Cool name. Look forward to your post.
Dan
Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
Greetings - just sent the Glamis video to Dale by mail - didn't get enuf pictures of you at all - will fix that next time - need you smokin a big cigar and talkin about your favorites

Check out the video - it also has some pics of the Medicine Rifle Ranch in Arizona Territory and a recent Quail hunt with incredible dogs and shooting guns

Where do I find the pics of you posted on here?

Rifle
E-Chick
21 years ago
Can't wait to see them!

You can click on the Picture Post at the following that is in the middle near the top of the pages here:

--- Select a Board ---
Cigars & Related
Miscellaneous
Picture Post
Trades

Hope you can hang onto your wallet here...I've lost mine a few times on the bidding!!! Woo-hoo! She's outta control!
Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
Kool - I particularly liked the Fryman Twins - where was that taken, was it halloween or just your usual Saturday night

Rifle
E-Chick
21 years ago
It's me and my sis-in-law's heads posted onto the Olsen twins...by my bro-in-law...

And boy, did HE get in trouble from her!!! Wha-cheeh...hear that whip!?

I thought it was funny...


:)
Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
I could tell it was a photoshop job but it was a good one with a great subject - just ordered a new generation of Sancho Panzas that are supposed to be even stronger than the others - I'll save you one for New Years - can't wait

Rifle
Rifle
  • Rifle
  • Rookie Topic Starter
21 years ago
I noticed there are some of the new Extra Fuerte Sancho Panza 5 paks coming up in the next bid. I just got a box of these yesterday and they're pretty good - highly recommend you grab some

Rifle
Users browsing this topic