cayman2b
21 years ago
Here 40 miles outside of Detroit:

Bout 3/4 inch of snow overnight.. 33 degrees
as I type.. dreary grey skies..

Now I'm sure nobody can beat that!!

Have a safe and happy weekend my cyber friends

cayman
cayman2b
21 years ago
Just had an idea.. I have always wondered how many people really read these posts.. but do not respond..

Lets check it out.. if you read this a reply of any type would be cool..

Dont ya think people..

cayman
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
cayman2b,

I post to a small % of what I read.

I'm 55 miles out of Detroit (Livingston Cty.) where it's much the same...just a little more snow than you.

-Wolfy
donutboy2000
21 years ago
High today 73, mostly sunny.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Here in the heart of southeastern Ky dreary, drizzly, and low 40,s. Lovely weather...NOT!! Seems like has rained 50% of the time this year, probably one of the wettest on record. Later, Erik
SteveS
21 years ago
started out sunny and cool here in the SF bay area ... got a few clouds mixed in now ... forecast is somewhere around 60deg ...
dapperdan
21 years ago
San Diego, Last week snow down 1500 ft. today close to 80. very dry, I better check on my cigars.
gonesledn
21 years ago
yeppers, i read these posts....

lets me know if there is a good excuse to load up the sleds, make a road trip, and go riding...

wes
mrtelcom
21 years ago
43 and windy in Atlanta. Time to fire up the grill for some buffalo burgers and grilled Vidalias!
drnos
21 years ago
Why should I respond just because the author wants me to?

Oh shoot, I just responded!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
in the 80's trade's 5 ta 15...
spadesman
21 years ago
What telcom said...except for the grill part...darn condo association....
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Today 60 degrees, sunny but pool is warm come on down you Michigander!! Go Big Blue
dave97402
21 years ago
Yep....it was read here.

50 and patchy clouds...perfect smoking weather!!

Dave
pabloescabar
21 years ago
^ Ive been told that's snuggle'n wether...
ravio11i
21 years ago
65 and sunny here, Gotta love Santa Barbara CA.
ryantp
21 years ago
Finally got cold here in Mpls, Minn. - low teens this AM. No snow, however, which is strange.
MACS
21 years ago
Sunny and warm yet again in San Diego... 🙂
Users browsing this topic