TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
I want to say a BIG thank you to KNOF for the gift he sent to the staff here at CigarBid. You knew exactly what we all love!! We're a simple group - all we need to keep us happy is food, cigars, and booze. The chocolates were a HUGE hit with everyone.

That was very unexpected and much appreciated. Thank you again!

Trish
sketcha
21 years ago
Apple polisher!



JK. You're one of the good ones, Keith.
SteveS
21 years ago
=========================================
Author: sketcha Date: 12/21/2004 04:50 PM
Apple polisher!
=========================================

Back in my day, when everyone wasn't all PC, we called guys like that brown-nosers
plabonte
21 years ago
We call them @$$ kissers by me. None the less a nice touch by you KNOF.
dave97402
21 years ago
Nice shot there Keith! but...yeah....I think ya got a little smudge there on your.....never mind. Very cool thing to do!!

Dave
Marke@CigarBid
21 years ago
Knof - don't worry about what these other guys are saying. They are just jealous! Of course, if they want to no longer feel that jealousy, they can feel free to forward any packages to Marke @ Cigar Bid..... that'll help 'em feel better!

:-)

Marke
osage
21 years ago
Send em candy and goodies but it ain't going to get you no stink'in matches!
SteveR@CigarBid
21 years ago
Thanks KNOF! Greatly appreciated. I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday. The same goes out to all the other CBID lunatics out there, as well!
Charlie
21 years ago
Wow, Keith will get Hats, matches , tee shirts, etc@!!!!! Good move BN!

Charlie
pabloescabar
21 years ago
very futsmella, Merry Christmas...
KNOF
21 years ago
HO HO HO!!!

I'm glad you all like the chocolate bomb sent your way, heheheeee.
I figured you have enough cigars at the office, LOL!

Merry Christmas to the entire CBid Family.

P.S. I wouldn't call it brown nosing, heheheee (or maybe I would, NOT!) Just a little appreciation for CBid and how they have done wonders for us out here in California.
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
They were great! Thanks a bunch!
Users browsing this topic