plabonte
21 years ago
WTF!!!!!! Are you trying to get my thread pulled!!!!

Just kidding. My post was for a cigar manufacturer's site. They don't sell cigars directly from this site so it isn't a competitor of C-bid. Plus C-bid sells the CAO line. So I don't think my post violates any of c-bid's rules.

Now if a post of yours got pulled and it was a manufaturer's site the only thing I could think of is that they sell cigars or that there was something on the thread that c-bid didn't like.

But as far as I can tell my thread is within the guidelines.
plabonte
21 years ago
Oh, one more quick thing. If you do have questions or issues with the website or its content you might get quicker results e-mailing c-bid directly instead of posting on the site.
TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
Hey Ryan -

I left a message for you to give me a call at 800-830-4590, ext 231. I'd like to talk to you! 🙂

Trish
KNOF
21 years ago
Ruttt Rooo,
It's Trish on the hot line for you Ryan, LOL!
Slimboli
21 years ago
... someday, the 'light bulb' will turn on, grasshopper ... 😉
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Slim, just know that I've confirmed with CBid staff that the website wasn't pulled down because it was a competitor.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Well, I guess you got me on that one ... 😉

Shoot me an email if you care to enlighten me on why it was pulled ...
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
send me your snailer.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
i mean email.
plabonte
21 years ago
Must have been some bad content on the thread then.
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
plabonte: that was it.
Slimboli
21 years ago
Users browsing this topic