baracuda
21 years ago
I'm not sure, this may have been posted already. But if not, you might have some fun with it

It won't scream and startle ya, I promise

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/victorysalute.html 

Cuda,
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i've seen it, but it doesn't hurt to remind me what was elected to be the commander in chief, the big kahuna. sometimes i forget, or try to.
tailgater
21 years ago
What's the big deal with this?
It's obviously from when he was the newly elected governor of Texas.
He flipped the bird. Big deal.
When Kerry told that whacko vet to F' off I applauded him as well.
Let's not judge politicians on the rare moments that they are human, so long as it is appropriate and not abusive.

Charlie
21 years ago
Big Deal.............to Rickie, anything negative about Bush is a big deal!

LOL, this is a silly post for no reason but to amuse Rick@!

Charlie
Slimboli
21 years ago
Heck Charlie ... it amused me, I got a real kick out of it.

Humor is good ... and it's comforting to see that the 'man at the top is human' after all ... LOL!
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
CHARLIE

you never answered my ping.
SteveS
21 years ago
I flipped a very deserving joker the bird this morning on the way to work ...
tailgater
21 years ago
That was you, Steve?!

Now you know how I got my name...
Charlie
21 years ago
Rick

What ping, yes I think it is funny as well.....

Charlie
Users browsing this topic