couldITbe
21 years ago
Here's wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and safe travels.

I'll be burning through CAO Black, Perdomo Estate Seleccion, KH Symphony and a couple of the Anos from La Aurora.

God bless our troops.
cayman2b
21 years ago
Been on this board for over 4+ years and I would like to wish everyone here that has posted, read my posts, replied to my posts and my many trades- a safe and happy holiday.. great bunch of people here..

I also wish the CBid staff a warm thank you and happy holiday for a great site for procurring cigars and a forum to communicate our passion..

I also second a sincere appreciation for our troops at arms defending freedom.. no matter how complicated it has become.. have no answer to this statement but here it is.. "Peace between all humans and the conservation of life on earth" (jeez that was corny)

cayman
jessicas@cigarbid
21 years ago
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you to our great customers who are like our family! Also thank you to Keith, Trish, and Steve for keeping Cigarbid up and running!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Thank's be ta ya, and a Merry Christmas & happy new year's back at'cha...


pablo
0patience
21 years ago
Merry Christmas to all in the forums.
And to the Customer service..........
Thanks! Hope you have a great Chrismas and new year.
You folks do a great job.
acrouse
21 years ago
Happy holidays from our family to you and yours!

Also thanks to all the CBid staff Season's Greetings to everyone.

Art
dz130
21 years ago
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
And Thank You to all my B/SOTL for the wonderful kinship you have given me throughout the year.

Doug
KNOF
21 years ago
Happy Holidays to all the BOTL/SOTL that read this!!!

I hope Santa was good to you today!
Charlie
21 years ago
He was pretty good to me! Now is he will let me win the bids I am after I will be happy!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic