Burky4467
21 years ago
I have a 3 year old and am looking for stocking stuffer ideas besides candy!! Ever do anything a little different? I was thinking cigars!!! LOL!

Burky
Charlie
21 years ago
Cigars, cigar cutters, etc!!!!! Make great presents and if your wife doesn't smoke, even better, smoke em for her! :LOL]]]

Charlie
acrouse
21 years ago
Ever since I can remember my parents used stocking stuffers to buy just one more hour of sleep! LOL! When our kids began to enjoy christmas we understood the program and went with it too. We stuff the stockings with miscellaneous trinkets, toys, snack bars, small toys, games,and puzzles. When the kids would wake us up we would give them permission to have at the stockings ONLY, note the time and set a time one hour form then to get us up. Some mornings that one more hour is valuable! Happy Holidays from our family to you and yours!
Art
Users browsing this topic