mklein
  • mklein
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have an auction on my watch list (Fuente/Maduro) that doesnt show up on the search
Gonz@CigarBid
21 years ago
What is the lot number? I can't seem to replicate the problem.

- Gonz
mklein
  • mklein
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=225140 

well its working now. Prior, it wouldnt show up on a search for either Fuente or Maduro. I ran the search several times

just a small glitch I guess.

disregard, thanks for replying though
Gonz@CigarBid
21 years ago
Ahh, I think I see. You added it to your watchlist before it went live...was still in preview. The search only displays auctions that are active. Hope this helps.

- Gonz
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
and i can't see the picture

"my kind of girl"
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Rick, I don't think any one could. Am I wrong. I was goofing on it thinking everyone else was.
Users browsing this topic