mklein
  • mklein
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
.... is cbid running slower than frozen Jack Daniels the last couple of days ?
pabloescabar
21 years ago
how do ya freeze Jack Daniels ? dry Ice ...
mklein
  • mklein
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
well ...... no frozen SOLID

If ya put it in the freezer over night it will be thicker than syrup and sooooooo smoooooth. Just watch out when it hits bottom and begins to warm up

Dont ask me how I know this



>8o)
myash07
21 years ago
Works great at curing the common cold 🙂
mklein
  • mklein
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
funny





I dont remember being cold, common or uncommon.

Might have been the brunett hottie I was with








or not








>8o)
cexshun
21 years ago
Cbid always seems to bog down. I suspect that most of the bandwidth is dedicated to CI instead of CB.
TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
Actually cexshun, CI and CigarBid run on separate servers. It's always possible that with everyone off for the holidays, instead of spending time with the family, you're all perusing ways to spend your extra holiday cash...

You'll find that when lot closing and opening times near, the site slows down considerably. Check it out!!

Have a happy one!

Trish

pabloescabar
21 years ago
thank's Trish your the greatest.
Charlie
21 years ago
Yo Trish,

This has been going on for more than holidays, slower than a snail in glue on somedays!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic