ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Anyone doing anything special to ring in the New Year?

My girlfriend and I will be visiting a buddy of mine in Nebraska (he's actually a "lurker" on these boards) - about a 5-6 hour drive from the Twin Cities here.

Bought myself a VSG for the evening of the 31st and will try to smoke as many premo sticks as I can in addition to that.

Happy New Year to all of you.

Ryan.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
have a happy and a safe one.
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I am not sure what I am going to smoke. I had seven on Christmas eve and Christmas combined, and I have been getting a lot of cigars that I am not really enjoying that much. I will probably have a CAO brazilia, or maybe a Carlos Torano Signature.
The smokes I had over the weekend were:
CAO Brazilia: Good
Arturo Fuente Series F: Not very Good
Sancho Panza: Good
CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro: Not very Good
Carlos Torano Signature: Outstanding
CAO Mx2: Good
H. Uppman Vintage Cameroon 444: OK
And Yesterday I had a Bahiba Original Series by Graycliff Pyramid: Not very good
I am kind of leary to try something new because I have been striking out so much lately. But oh well, that's how a newbee learns I guess.
Have a Happy new year and a good trip.
MACS
21 years ago
Either a Partagas Serie D #3 EL or a HdM Piramide EL, or maybe a 3 hour stick... A Punch Diadema.
Burky4467
21 years ago
Que-

I also find the Torano Signature to be an awesome smoke. Probobly my favorite!! Just my .02!

Burky
snowwolf777
21 years ago
RP 1992 to start
FFOX while frying the turkey
PAM when the ball drops in NYC.
Charlie
21 years ago
CAO Brazila, CAO Black Bengal, Perdomo Reserve....how are those?

Charlie
ryantp
  • ryantp
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
The Reserve is great.
TrishS@CigarBid
21 years ago
I just purchased a smoker cloaker so we can smoke in the house this new year's. Not sure what we'll smoke - probably one of each...
jackconrad
21 years ago
Trish let me knowif it actually works. It's getting cold on the front porch every night!
RknRmnd
21 years ago
Happy New Years to yous too! Will have an isom or two.. keep the candle burning man!
RJ
Users browsing this topic