thbeer
21 years ago
Columbus, Ohio. Getting warm here now... almost 40 outside.

Any botl here drop me a line. (cconeybe at columbus.rr.com)
lofty1
21 years ago
Hmmm.

sounds like uriah, rick, the stogiedude, and i need to get something going here soon. rick and i had already planned to get together soon. i've got a couple of things for him. maybe we could find a place to meet that's easily accessible to all -- except stogiedude. if i remember correctly, you're way out east, aren't you? it seems like there's another regular on this board in plano. is it RDC or something like that?

anyway, after we get through the holidays, we need to get together and enjoy some smokes.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Horsham,PA for now . hopefully soon will be moving to West Chester,PA.
andytv
21 years ago
Pittsburgh,PA area; specifically Apollo "East of Bumf%$@k".

Go Stillers!!
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Da Aloha State, why?...
ndmonkey
21 years ago
I currently live in Moorhead Minnesot, finishing up college. Once I finish in May, I plan on getting the hell out of here, hopefully down south somehwere..I'd prefer Texas or Arizona, as I love both those states!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Pablo, how did i guess? I could tell by the way you type cuz. Would love to visit some day. Have you ever had Volcano brand gars? I have a couple samples. Macadamia and coffee. Pretty interesting.
gvenlet
21 years ago
Byron Center Michigan. 8 Miles south of Grand Rapids
lordVette
21 years ago
also from syracuse,NY =:-D
Ezekiel37
21 years ago
Orangecrest, CA. About 60 miles inland from L.A.
MnRon
21 years ago
I live in st paul Mn Ron
TrannyMk
21 years ago

I'm from here, yea that's it...
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Green Bay, WI. Just a cheese curd throw from Lambeau Field.
21 years ago
Sacramento, CA Hometown of the Governator Schwarzenegger.
John
Users browsing this topic