herfsnipe
21 years ago
I'm gonna light up that A Fuente that's been laying there waiting for New Year's eve. It's been a good year and I've had a ton of fun posting here thanks to the regulars. I always enjoy the exchange of ideas, humor, and the occasional wet noodle. I look forward to doing it again this year.

So, to my fellow BOTL and SOTL, here's to you out there in Cigarland. May your New Year be happy, healthy, humerous and prosperous.

Herfsnipe.
CWFoster
21 years ago
Same to ya! This marks the end of my first year on here, and it's been fun! I've met alot of good friends and hope to meet many more. I'm not smoking gars tonight, cuz I gots the duty thingie, and just got off watch. But I'm gonna toast a good 'un tomorrow by golly! (or three!)
Hoss
21 years ago
Ok, to those in uniform wherever they may be...

You're special. You are what make the United States Of America the leaders of the free world. God Bless you wherever you are, on duty in a one man station or with a battallion of regulars with full packs and messkits. If you serve this great contry, or have served, in whatever capacity, from the raw recruit to the crusty vet, new or retired, you're special.

WE OWE YOU MORE THAN WE CAN EVER REPAY. Please forgive us for that and understand that that's just how it is.

We'll pray for you and your families.

God Bless you.
Users browsing this topic