RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i use incredimail, which downloads hotmail. it has bells and whistles, unless i send something to aol.com, then it is all filtered out. aol stinks.
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i use incredimail, which downloads hotmail. it has bells and whistles, unless i send something to aol.com, then it is all filtered out. aol stinks.
acrouse
21 years ago
I have -4- GMail invites available now. See previous link in post to see what GMail is if you are not sure. If you want an invite please send me an email containing the following:
First Name
Last Name
Current Email address

Send info to [email protected]

Art
Martin2277
21 years ago
Art email sent....

Mike
acrouse
21 years ago
Martin, you got it ...last one. All in all done.
Art
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
I have several. If you're interested...

KGalbraith @ gmail dot com

-Wolfy
Martin2277
21 years ago
Art

Thanks

Mike
Cliff LaChance
21 years ago
I've got 10 up for grabs.

[email protected]

Users browsing this topic