mklein
  • mklein
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
since my local area has no outlet for s/c, where are the cheapest places to purchase s/c and what can I expect to pay ?
blackfoot11
21 years ago
do a search. there was just a post on such, and had some good info and links.

blackfoot
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
mklein, I had a post a couple of weeks ago that got a lot of great info. It was titled...humicab, merry xmas to me.
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
btw, it was a picture post. (if that matters)
tornado
21 years ago
I have a bunch of extra, email me if you'd like. Can cut to any dimensions you need.

frank_rizz at hotmail dot com
mklein
  • mklein
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Author: John hay Cigars
mklein, I had a post a couple of weeks ago that got a lot of great info. It was titled...humicab, merry xmas to me.
========================================================

Thanks, I checked the thread and will use it for reference

-------------------------------------------------

Author: tornado
I have a bunch of extra, email me if you'd like. Can cut to any dimensions you need.

===================================================

Thanks for the offer, Ill keep this in mind.

Right now Im brain storming for a future project (coolador of course), Currently Im using a 30qt cooler and not sure if I need a bigger one or not (cough ... cough) before I make a final decision on which way Im going with this.

Right now Im storing three boxes and about 100 unboxed in it and its about half capacity. Would like to set one up with shelves though as I can see it being a real pain shuffeling through my stash to find what Im looking for

Then again my homemade humidifier (5" x 3 1/2" x 1 1/"2) works so well, I had to remove it due to excessive humidity .... running about 78% ..... soooooooooooooo I guess I may be FORCED to aquire a bigger cooler for the safety .. >9o).. of my gars
KNOF
21 years ago
mklein, shoot me an e-mail if you want a link for pre-cut cedar to fit into a cooler up to 48 quart size. I've purchased this and happy.
tornado
21 years ago
I also make stackable cedar trays, ventilated to allow air flow through the stack. These work great and can stack as deep as you need them with easy access to the bottom of the stack, can be made in any size.
tornado
21 years ago
weird, I posted yesterday, but the thread didn't get topped, let's try again.
Users browsing this topic