EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
briguy151
21 years ago
ROTFLMAO.......Nice to see Nancy just saying no to that one.

Rudy has it right "the end is near"
dapperdan
21 years ago
I just can't see her ever as president. I know that it is a plan for the democrats but if the majority of the people put her in office it will show just how far we have declined in our values as a country. Just say no is right!
Charlie
21 years ago
Dapper Dan

Agree with you on this one! Heaven help us if Hillary Bitch ever gets to be President!

Charlie
Wyteyes
21 years ago
:o) Haven't had this good of a laugh in a long time.... I'm sending it to everybody on my email list. :o)

John
countryboy83
21 years ago
When Bush won, we all celebrated (and still do).

When Hillary wins, we become a forum of RickMavin's.

LOL

this would be one angry forum.

Country
EI
  • EI
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
the libs on here must be afraid of this too.
puskarich
21 years ago
She will never get the support to run for Pres. I think she'll try for Vice Pres, though.
Users browsing this topic