Charlie
21 years ago
Chiefs.............will be back!

Charlie
drnos
21 years ago
Chargers year this year. They got the ground attack and can stop the run, too. These points will be important in the ice bowl game in NE or in Pitt.
Charlie
21 years ago
I live in So Cal and usually laugh at the Chargers as they are one of the very worst franchises in all of sports! Sorry owners, etc.....however, this team is something special and they have gotten lots of special breaks that goes with winning! Watch em, I would love to see Marty Shotenheimer win Super Bowl....longshot, but anything is possible!

Charlie
MACS
21 years ago
NFL... in one word?

That would be: Nationalfootballleague.

Which would be the only word in the english language with 3 L's in a row... which is why I feel they broke it up into 3 words.

;-)
Charlie
21 years ago
Hell, I thought you were a Navy SCPO!!!???? Sound like an English Teacher with that 3 L stuff!

Charlie
MACS
21 years ago
I am a Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer. One who was fortunate enough to be educated in the New England Public School System.

So, I guess I am an English major. 😉
classic57
21 years ago
dwallen
21 years ago
49ers!!!

Woops. Wrong thread:-)
andytv
21 years ago
Sure ain't much love for the Steelers round here. Anyone else in Western PA smoke cigars???
E-Chick
21 years ago
Nearly over...

That's 2...

One word?

Superbowl

Why Superbowl?

Because then I know it's done for awhile...just all those other BOWL games to avoid...

I guess I could also say....BLECH!

You may continue with your neaderthal ways now...

I'll be over on the pics board gloating over your comments about my 40 yo ass...


:)

Marla
Users browsing this topic