billreif
21 years ago
spadesman
21 years ago
Well, I see an "L" in there and that's about it.
bassdude
21 years ago
Eagles??? I doubt they can win the Bowl if they even make it.
chipslave
21 years ago
I agree with ya Bassdude...

The Beagles don't have a chance this year.
BeatDragon
21 years ago
No Piss-ant, I mean TO which means no receivers to speak of, suspect running game without a passing threat, defense cant stop the run, but still the best team in the NFC by a mile

BUT...

You have to play an AFC team in the Super Bowl. The Beagles would be MAYBE the 5th best team in the AFC. They might get one game farther this year but there aint gonna be no SB victory smokin in the City of Brotherly Love.
bud451
21 years ago
Steve....that was great!

Go Eagles!
andytv
21 years ago
Stillers....um pardon my Pittsburghese.......Steelers.
bud451
21 years ago
Andy...I do think the Steelers are the team to beat.
BLISTER
21 years ago
Just get us to the Super Bowl. I won't be able to stand a fourth heartbreak in a row. What happens after that is icing on the cake.

If the Eagles lose to one of these sad NFC teams, I may have to do a swan dive of of Billy Penn's hat onto Market St
pabloescabar
21 years ago
COLT'S, nuff said...
Stickbow
21 years ago
tailgater
21 years ago
The "team to beat" would be the reigning world champs who happened to go 14-2 and earn a first round playoff bye.

The Colts look great. But don't think that Manning isn't thinking about going to Foxboro even now as they prepare for Denver.

The Steelers beat everybody. Pats, Eagles. Heck, their second string beat the Bills. But until the young QB faces a tough defense in the Post season I'll have to give the edge to my Pats.

Eagles? They're in the "B" division. And they're the only team in the league who will be considered a failure unless they win it all. That's a heavy burden to carry, but that's what losing in the NFC championship game for 100 straight years will burden you with.

AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
It seems that Eagles fans speak a different language than the rest of us. Every year they can take the letters E-A-G-L-E-S and spell LOOSERS out of them.
bassdude
21 years ago
Hey Beat who's the piss-ant?
BeatDragon
21 years ago
That would be Terrell Owens...
bassdude
21 years ago
I see, I read it as no Piss-ant as in a response to a Piss-ant.

And I agree with your assessment. I doubt if the Eagles make the SB.

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!
eleltea
21 years ago
ryantp
21 years ago
P-A-T-S Pats Pats Pats!
andytv
21 years ago
Perhaps you are right about Roethlisberger.

I, being a lifetime Stiller fan, am very wary about getting my hopes up, but this kid has seen just about every angle this year; and worse come to worse, we win by running.

One for the Thumb!

Users browsing this topic