puskarich
puskarich
21 years ago
I randomly generated one:

"George W. Bush has not captured Osama bin Laden so that big corporations could invade transgendered people."
puskarich
21 years ago
LOL!!!:

"George W. Bush caused the Cubs to lose to the Marlins in Game 7 of the National League Championship Series so that Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, oil companies, and big corporations could invade minorities."
bullwyf
21 years ago
GWB was the wizard in Emarld city who refused to give Barbara Boxer a brain.
SteveS
21 years ago
==========================================
"George W. Bush rigged the 2000 election
so that big corporations and the Christian
Coalition could offend liberals"
==========================================

Now we know where Rickamaven is getting all his ideas ... and to think that all this time, I didn't realize he was kidding ... good one, Rick ... LOL
Charlie
21 years ago
Fell out laughing as SteveS and I have the same thought about Rick and his paranoid postings!

LMAO

Charlie
lukin
21 years ago
George W. Bush had Michael Jackson arrested so that oil companies and Ann Coulter could kill welfare recipients.

what a bad man
00camper
21 years ago
This one's true because I'm in on it...

George W. Bush gave Iraq reconstruction contracts to his friends so that Rush Limbaugh and SUV owners could steal from Michael Moore.

CWFoster
21 years ago
so NOW we know where Rick gets his uncredited copy and paste articles! LOL
Users browsing this topic