grmcooper
14 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
grmcooper
14 years ago
Your too easy. Send to my snobsdale AZ address.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I only send to real addy
grmcooper
14 years ago
My real addy is in Scottsdale,AZ now.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Let me look in the garage for driftwood.
I may have some things you can use.

jespear wrote:


I guess u are still looking
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
You gotcha a small zoo over there Busa?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago
Dude you need to post pics of this reptile heaven you're running. We took care of a turtle over the summer that was a class pet. I loved dropping a worm in the tank and watching this speed bump that never moved turn into Godzilla. As soon as he saw that worm moving he would stretch his legs, tail and neck to their fullest and stomp across the tank and attack the worm like he was fighting Mothra. Was the only time I ever saw him move more than a step or two.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
Right withya, have a zoo myself.

3 cats,
Dog
3 snakes
Tortoise
Blue tongue skink

Got away from the water, used to have a beautiful live reef tank. Really enjoyed it but it was like a crack habit.

05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
CelticBomber
13 years ago

Right withya, have a zoo myself.

3 cats,
Dog
3 snakes
Tortoise
Blue tongue skink

Got away from the water, used to have a beautiful live reef tank. Really enjoyed it but it was like a crack habit.

Ilovetosmoke68 wrote:



My father in law had a beautiful salt water tank with all kinds of corals and shrimp and fish. Even has a small shark in there. I loved staring at that tank as I went to sleep. One day my mother in law decides to clean the glass and sprayed Windex all over the tank. Killed everything. If it wasn't so much work and so expensive I'd have the biggest salt water tank possible in my bedroom.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
I like fresh......so much easier
Ilovetosmoke68
13 years ago
The reef is really easy if you make the initial investment . My tank was a 90 gallon and was self sustaining, added water every now and than that was buffered and fortified. spent many evenings with the wife staring at it having a drink or 2. May have to dig up some old pictures and post.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
edin508
13 years ago
I miss my reef tank, but the fresh is so much easier. And quite cheaper too!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Gator tanks are fun
Users browsing this topic