05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
no one gots??
Mrs.Tank
14 years ago
My turtle wants to keep his supplies. Gets jittery when we start moving stuff around.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
driftwood...anyone?
Rclay
14 years ago
I can send you some lawn clippings, stump water, and tree branches.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
how much stump water??
delta1
14 years ago
We had a box turtle, aptly named Speedy, that disappeared two years ago during a major home renovation. Loved bananas and grapes..miss the little guy.
jespear
14 years ago

driftwood...anyone?

05busa wrote:



Let me look in the garage.
I may have some things you can use.
Ya sure ya don't need a 100 gal tank ?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
now u have a 100 gal....WTF!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
jespear
14 years ago

now u have a 100 gal....WTF!!

05busa wrote:



I think it's 100, but it may be a 55.
I'll get the measurements and figure it out.
Comes with a wooden stand, unless the puppy got to it.
I'll check and see.
Nicar
14 years ago

I think it's 100, but it may be a 55.
I'll get the measurements and figure it out.
Comes with a wooden stand, unless the puppy got to it.
I'll check and see.

jespear wrote:




But he'll have to go to Dante's to pick it up I bet?
jespear
14 years ago

But he'll have to go to Dante's to pick it up I bet?

Nicar wrote:



Ha. I hadn't thought of that. 🤦

Yeah . . . what Nicar said, Ant-knee . . .
you gotta pick it up at Dante's.[sarcasm]
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
piss wet dog stand at dante's......that should be fun
jespear
14 years ago

piss wet dog stand at dante's......that should be fun

05busa wrote:



The puppy is a bitch.
I wasn't worried about her peeing on it . . . she squats.
I was worried about her CHEWING it like she did to my dinette set chairs.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
jespear
14 years ago
The tank is 48x21x12 which factors out to 12096 sq inches or 7 sq ft.
7 sq ft = approx 53 gallons.

The wooden stand is in nice shape and I believe the hood light works.
I have some driftwood, rocks, gravel, filters, etc.
I'll pack everything up and deliver it to you door. I'm off today, Sun, Mon, and Tues.
What's a good time for you ?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I maybe around monday but not sure yet
jespear
14 years ago

I maybe around monday but not sure yet

05busa wrote:



Monday sounds good. Keep me posted.
Early is not a problem for me. I'm up and about by 6am.
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
6am ill still be at work
Users browsing this topic