coolbreeze68
14 years ago
Any interest in doing again this year???

Same as last year, 10 smokes (one per race)(no dog rockets) send to winner at the end..
Random draw for drivers...Lisa will draw (gave the home team Newman last year)....sheesh.
First 11 to respond are in.....cuz I want to play.

If we get enough, Lisa will do the drawing before the first chase race starts....



Here wego!!!!!

1) DCLover - Dale Jr.
2) K9biker - Denny Hamlin
3 )shump - Matt Kenseth
4) chazz - Jeff Gordon
5 )tiger - Martin Truex Jr.
6) Delta1- Tony Stewart
7) dubleuhb - Brad Keselowski
8) Drafter - Kasey Kahne
9) Me - Clint Bowyer
10) illinichaser - Greg Biffle
11) MrsSledn - Kevin Harvick
12) gumby_130 - Jimmie Johnson
DCLover
14 years ago
I'll play Rick.
coolbreeze68
14 years ago
I can't remember who won last year. Dayum I'm getting old.
K9biker
14 years ago
I'd be interested.
shump
14 years ago
I'm in!
Come'on Martin Truex Jr!
chazz
14 years ago
hook a brother up. I am in.
coolbreeze68
14 years ago
Woohoo!!!
Almost there already!!!
K9biker
14 years ago

I'd be interested.

K9biker wrote:



I mean I'm in too.
TIGERCDW
14 years ago
I'm in Rick.

TIGER
delta1
14 years ago
I'll play. Thanks, coolbreze.
K9biker
14 years ago

I'll play. Thanks, coolbreze.

delta1 wrote:




This means I am going up against my "Vet" Delta.

Is this even right?:-k
coolbreeze68
14 years ago
Sweet. 7 down. 5 to go...
delta1
14 years ago

This means I am going up against my "Vet" Delta.

Is this even right?:-k

K9biker wrote:



That means I have two chances to win. Unwritten rule is that a noob shares with the vet half of any contests and games winnings, RAOK's, hitchkikers in trades, and any surplus smokes. (J/K...good luck, bro)
dubleuhb
14 years ago
I'm in if there's room again.
K9biker
14 years ago

That means I have two chances to win. Unwritten rule is that a noob shares with the vet half of any contests and games winnings, RAOK's, hitchkikers in trades, and any surplus smokes. (J/K...good luck, bro)

delta1 wrote:




Rules is rules. Let's get it on. =d>
DrafterX
14 years ago
I'll play... 👍
coolbreeze68
14 years ago
So far.....

1) DCLover
2) K9biker
3 )shump
4) chazz
5 )tiger
6) Delta1
7) dubleuhb
8) Drafter
9) Me
10)
11)
12)


3 spots left...Chase starts Sept. 16th
DCLover
14 years ago
Bored at work so I looked it up, murray80 won the 2011 chase.
coolbreeze68
14 years ago
Oh yeah, he better hurry up if he wants a shot at a repeat.
illinichaser
14 years ago
Users browsing this topic